King George Square
Located in the iconic King George Square, Winter Festival Brisbane will offer delectable food and beverages, winter activities and entertainment from 17th June to the 10th July.
In the hub of bustling Brisbane King George Square stands next to the stunning City Hall providing an imposing backdrop for the large outdoor Winter Festival ice skating rink.
King George Square is located off Ann Street in the heart of Brisbane. Entrances can be found on Ann Street and Adelaide Street.
There are a number of transport options for getting to Winter Festival. For more information on transport and parking at Winter Festival please refer to ‘Getting There’.
For all ticket enquiries and any changes to booking times, please refer to the ‘My Booking’ section of the Winter Festival website.
For more further information on Winter Festival Brisbane, please visit our FAQs or contact email@example.com
Ice Skating Times
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TICKET HOLDERS
- Winter Festival is free to enter, however tickets will need to be purchased for activities including the ice skating rink, Toboggan Terror, Powder Pit and Inflatable Slide.
- Ticket holders are advised that there is a risk of injury and loss due to injury that might be sustained whilst using the ice skating rink. Patrons acknowledge this risk, freely accept this risk, forever release and hold harmless Epicure, Popcorn Group and event associated suppliers in relation to any injury or loss that might be sustained.
- At the event, patrons may be photographed or their moving images recorded. By attending Winter Festival, patrons and parents/guardians consent to the images being displayed in promotion for the event.
- Skating sessions are 50 minutes beginning on the hour. All tickets include skate hire, but you are free to wear your own skates if you prefer.
- Children under 5 years old who are able to walk may enter the ice rink. Children must be wearing enclosed shoes accompanied by an adult who has purchased an adult skate ticket.
- We recommend hiring a skate aid (Bobby/penguin aid) for the child to stand on so the adult can push them around the ice rink. Adults cannot skate with babies in their arms.
- Skate aids are available to hire on the day, however we recommend doing this online before you get to the event as these can book out quickly.
- We recommend getting to the event at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time on the ice rink to ensure you allow for busy periods at the event.
- Please BYO thick socks, warm gloves and rain coat if required.
- This is an outdoor event – we will continue to run ice skating sessions rain, hail or shine (excluding extreme weather conditions).
- Session cancellation due to inclement weather is at the discretion of the promoter. A notification will be updated via Winter Festival Facebook page and no later than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session.
- There are no exchanges, refunds or transfers.
- There are lockers available to hire. You are able to book this on arrival at the event. Pricing of locker hire is $3/hr. If you go over your booked time period, you will incur an initial fee of $3 on top of your hire cost.
- Your skates are to be collected from the skate hire hut upon arrival to the event. Pre-purchased tickets may be scanned at the Skate Hire Hut.
- For all ticket enquiries and changes to booking times, please contact Ubitix